We provide confidential and highly personalized attention to our customers. Our attention to detail and exceptional service from a bilingual and professional staff of Personal Bankers is what sets us apart from the rest. We provide a wide range of financial products to meet your personal banking needs.
Terrabank offers a variety of checking accounts, with a wide range of valuable options, including interest-bearing accounts that grant you the freedom to use your money the way you want. Each one offers its own advantages, so you can enjoy the benefit of choosing exactly the right checking account for your financial needs. All checking accounts are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)*.
Terrabank is with you every step of the way.
Enjoy great features with a low monthly fee and a low opening deposit.
Terms & Fees:
Personal Free Checking (2)
Terrabank’s Personal Free Checking account will meet your unique needs; from the basic to the more advanced demands you may have.
Terms & Fees:
Personal Interest Checking
This account is designed for those who want to earn interest while taking advantage of our account benefits.
(1) For additional fees related to these accounts, including those imposed for covering overdrafts created by checks, in-person withdrawals, internal debits and transfers or other electronic means, please refer to our Schedule of Fees and Services. Applicant must be a citizen or resident alien of the United States, who is at least 18 years old with a valid U.S. taxpayer identification number.
(2) Applicants must be (i) a senior who is 55+ years old at the time of application, (ii) a student with a valid school identification, or (iii) enroll in monthly direct deposit to qualify for this account.
(3) At our discretion, we may change the interest rate and annual percentage yield (APY) on the account at any time. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest. We use the average daily balance method to calculate interest on the account. This method applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. Interest is compounded and credited monthly. Please contact us for current rates.
(4) Overdraft Protection is available through Savings, Money Market and Lines of Credit held at Terrabank. For information on overdraft fees and overdraft related interest charges, refer to our Schedule of Fees and Services.
(5) The Mobile Banking service may not be accessible everywhere or may have limited use on any given network carrier. Further, the service may not be supported on all types of mobile devices. Terrabank does not guarantee the data availability provided by your device's service provider, and is not responsible for data outages or other system errors due to reasons beyond our control. By using the Mobile Banking service, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth by you Mobile Device service provider, and agree to be solely responsible for all fees, data usage restrictions, and other limitations set forth by your Mobile Device service provider.
* Other terms and conditions may apply. For more information, contact us at (305) 448-4898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
© Copyright 2021 Terrabank, N.A.
All Rights Reserved.
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving TerraBank's Web site and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a Web site hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of TerraBank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. TerraBank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.